We‘ll simplify your monitoring!
Bat Link allows you to conveniently access bat monitoring data remotely, thus avoiding the need for costly service visits to site.
Save money by accessing bat monitoring data remotely
A bat monitoring campaign lasting several years is a very common requirement of wind farm planning permits. In most cases a recording device, a so-called batcorder, is
installed in the nacelle to log bat calls near the turbine.
These batcorders store all data locally, and the data need to be directly retrieved from the chip card. Therefore, the chip card needs to be exchanged regularly by a qualified service technician, resulting in considerable additional work efforts and expenses.
Bat Link now allows owners to download bat monitoring data remotely. Bat Link transmits the data directly to a server via mobile communications. Bat Link is available for GSM batcorders manufactured by Ecoobs, the leading provider of batcorders, and for all types of turbines.
A device (“batcorder”) records bat calls. Bat Link transmits the recordings to a secure cloud server from which they can be accessed anytime and anywhere
- Elimination of costly service visits to exchange chip cards
- Easy and quick access to bat monitoring data
- On-demand access to raw data for evaluations or consultations
- Instant transmission to a secure cloud server ensures data integrity
- On-site installation and troubleshooting by experienced ABO Wind service technicians
- Secure data hosting, monitoring and troubleshooting by the ABO Wind control room
Order Bat Link now for the coming bat monitoring season to benefit from our special introductory offers!
Tel. +49 611 267 65-874
Performance Analysis Hidden Potential
Electrical Testing Increased Safety
Gearbox Check-Up Avoid Yield Loss
ABO Lock Digital Access Control
Bat Link Remote Bat Data Access