Maximising The Potential Of Your Wind Farm
Starting with the very first wind farm we ever constructed, ABO Wind also provided operational management after commissioning. Since then, ABO Wind has continuously grown with the challenges: Today our engineers, technicians and business specialists manage renewable power plants with a total capacity of more than 1,700 megawatts in nine countries. To us, wind farm management involves anything related to the smooth operation of a wind farm, from operational management, maintenance and services to technical assessments and add-ons for optimisation.
Lots of contracts, bills and administrative burdens are involved when it comes to operating a wind farm. Our commercial operational management efficiently takes care of accounting, billing cycles and fiscal matters, but also manages liquidity planning, all sorts of contracts and the commercial optimisation of your wind farm.
Contracts And Contract Controlling
We stay cool when things get hectic: From the moment of acquisition of the wind farm by the owner, we keep track of the multitude of contracts regarding feed-in contracts, direct marketing, insurances, power purchase agreements, or land lease agreements. Our contract controlling team manages the complete contract lifecycle from daily correspondence and billing to compensation and renegotiations.
Our services include:
- Control and accounting of power purchase contracts, feed contracts, and direct marketing contracts
- Control of legal and contractual conformity of the rate or remuneration including tax exemption
- Claims, control and approval of compensations
- Settlement of land lease agreements including land registry documentation
- Tendering and negotiation of follow-up agreements
- Regulatory compliance
Accounting, Commercial Management And Optimisation
Sound liquidity planning, competent bookkeeping, and responsible account management are the foundation of any project company‘s smooth operations. Our business specialists take care of the VAT return, and they control procurement, process matters of the commercial register, and organise the general meeting.
Our services include:
- Bookkeeping and financial statements of the wind farm and the infrastructure company (complying with country-specific accounting rules and IFRS)
- Liquidity management, liquidity planning and control
- Optimisation of contracts
- Cost optimisation
- Audit and payment processing including billing and accounts receivables management
- Commercial register matters
- Commercial reports for owners and banks
Tel. +49 6132 89 88-280
Fax +49 6132 98 88-29