To strengthen our team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, we are seeking as soon as possible
Project Engineer (Office Electrical) - Renewable Energies
- Identification of sites for wind or solar projects
- Support on project development activities
- Analysis and optimization for grid connection methods alternatives
- Negotiation with Grid Operators and local Electrical Authorities. Response to queries
- Interpretation, correction of electrical studies. Calculation and preparation of single-line diagrams, electrical schematics, communication concepts
- Specification and bidding of electrical equipment
- Commercialization of energy and projects with large users and investors
- Budgets: Costing (CAPEX-OPEX)
- Assembly of sheets for EPC (construction), EPC and TCM supervision (operation)
- Direct work with suppliers during the process of development and construction of wind farms
- Reporting to the Electrical Works Team in Buenos Aires and in Wiesbaden
- Completed electrical engineering degree at a recognized university
- Exposure with Argentinian Grid Code and experience with local utilities
- Relevant working experience in Argentina or another South American country
- Familiar with Argentinian building regulations and with local construction contract law
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Confident negotiator and capable of public speaking
- Willingness to travel
- Highly proficient (written / spoken) in both Spanish and English
- Some German skills are an asset
The work will start as soon as possible starting with a two-months training in Wiesbaden/Germany.
Working location will be in Buenos Aires and on site (during construcion).
We are a family-friendly company and offer interesting and diversified activities in an up-and-coming industry with adequate payment, scope for your professional further development and a friendly working atmosphere. Please direct your detailed application in English with specification of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.
We look forward to you application.