To strengthen our team in Buenos Aires, Argentina, we are seeking as soon as possible
Project Engineer (Site Electrical) - Renewable Energies
- Managing and supervising electrical construction work for wind farms and photovoltaic sites
- Developing specifications with the purpose of releasing tenders for Electrical BoP Works including Transformer Substation, High-Voltage and Medium Voltage OHL
- Tender adjudication and contract negotiation skills
- Familiarity with the local HSE rules as well as medium and high voltage switching authorization procedure
- Basic Knowledge for operating SCADA and protection systems
- Supervising and site management during the construction phase of the Electrical works
- Attending and support the FAT and SAT Tests for major and relevant electrical components
- Direct work with suppliers during the process of development and construction of wind farms
- Experience with local electrical contractors and responsible grid operator interfaces
- Project cost management and control of project variations
- Reporting to the Electrical Works Team in Buenos Aires and in Wiesbaden
- Completed electrical engineering degree at a recognized university.
- Exposure with Argentinian Grid Code and experience with local utilities.
- Relevant working experience in Argentina or another South American country.
- Familiar with Argentinian building regulations and with local construction contract law.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Confident negotiator and capable of public speaking.
- Willingness to travel.
- Highly proficient (written / spoken) in both Spanish and English.
- Some German skills are an asset.
The work will start as soon as possible starting with a two-months training in Wiesbaden/Germany.
Working location will be in Buenos Aires and on site (during construcion).
We are a family-friendly company and offer interesting and diversified activities in an up-and-coming industry with adequate payment, scope for your professional further development and a friendly working atmosphere. Please direct your detailed application in English with specification of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.