We’ll Give You a Check-Up!
Our Gearbox Check-Up prevents extended downtime and optimises your wind farm's yield.
Act Now to Avoid Significant Yield Loss
Damage to the gearbox of wind turbines is one of the most common causes of extended downtime. Downtime translates into significant yield loss – especially during periods of strong wind. But normally there are early warning signs, you just have to detect them on time. Our experts carefully examine your gearbox via video endoscopy to find gearbox damages before they shut down your entire wind turbine.
Our engineers screen your gearbox condition-based or in case of irregularities and give you detailed advice on next steps. We help you to postpone a necessary gearbox exchange to periods of weak winds. With our expertise we extend the lifetime of your gearbox, thus avoiding additional repair costs and downtime.
We customise our Gearbox Check-Up to your individual needs:
- Full endoscopy of all accessible gear stages, bearings and the oil system
- Condition evaluation e.g. before the renewal of a service agreement or at the end of warranty
- Endoscopy focusing on typical damages for the particular gearbox type
- Follow-up on discovered issues
- Reduced costs due to smaller scope of endoscopy
- Minimised yield loss due to an early detection of damage
- Estimated remaining lifetime of parts for renegotiating agreements with service providers
- Low-cost version available
Get Professional Help
The German Wind Energy Association BWE has officially recognised the competence of our technical experts and appointed them to join the Technical Advisory Board.
Benefit from our vast experience from twenty years in the wind energy sector.
Tel. +49 6132 89 88-280
Fax +49 6132 98 88-29
Performance Analysis Hidden Potential
Electrical Testing Increased Safety
Gearbox Check-Up Avoid Yield Loss
ABO Lock Digital Access Control
Bat Link Remote Bat Data Access