Bats, birds and other protected species often result in certain conditions of planning permits that have a significant impact on yields. Additional restrictions regarding noise, shadow flicker and ice-throw require competent expertise during the entire operational life of a wind turbine.
Our team of environmental experts benefit from their long-term practical experience in the field of nature and species protection and other environmental concerns. They implement solution-oriented and cost-effective measures to ensure environmental compliance.
We create innovative management concepts to minimise yield loss. Since 2010, we have carried out more than 100 bat monitoring campaigns. In addition, we develop sound measurement campaigns for complex sites and supervise them. Our staff evaluate monitoring and measuring reports and negotiate with authorities in the best interest of our customers in order to optimise the wind farm commercially and technically. In addition to our customers, our professional colleagues from other departments also greatly appreciate the expertise of our environmental experts.
Our services include:
- Implementation and analysis of monitoring and measurement reports
- Performance analysis and bespoke recommendations
- Concepts for yield optimisation and compliance with species protection requirements
- Negotiations with authorities in the interests of our customers
- Optimisation of the subsystems
- Ecological supervision of construction