Isolated micro grids worldwide are mainly operated with diesel generators. However, this is often associated with obstacles:
- Slow ramp-up times and power outages
- Costs are subjected to the fluctuations of the overall rising oil price
- High maintenance costs
- Complex and expensive logistics
- Emissions and environmental impact on site
With our Hybrid Energy Systems (HES) based on renewable energies, we provide you with a reliable, economical and eco-friendly power supply. Our HES offer many advantages:
- Flexible system in real time, increasing availability
- Stable electricity production costs
- Low maintenance
- Less or no diesel logistics (ideally the HES supersedes the diesel generator)
- Reduced emissions on site
Detailed modelling of projects is the basis for success
Micro-grid systems are particularly effective when optimally adapted to local needs. ABO Wind has specialised in design, construction and operation of Hybrid Energy Systems with renewables. We analyse your load profile and calculate which wind turbines, photovoltaic plants and energy storage systems will achieve optimal results for you.
We directly minimise investment costs, operating costs and total annual costs. Our model calculates how changes in individual parameters affect the entire system.
You can find more information about our current activities in our flyer.